Introduction and Scope
In the context of this Policy, College Visit acts as a data processor for the Personal Information we process.
Information We Collect
- Biographical data, such as first name and last name;
- Contact information, such as your email address and phone number;
- Photographs, audio, and video recordings of you;
- Test results containing subjective information about your performance;
- Any other information that our clients solicit from you via our Apps, such as date of birth, current address, permanent address, education details, or any other information, as determined by our client in their sole discretion; and
- The tests you are registering for and their date.
How We Receive Personal Information
College Visit may receive your Personal Information when:
- You create an account with us;
- You register for and complete a test; or
- Our client submits your Personal Information to the Apps.
How We Use Your Personal Information
College Visit use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To enable your use of our Apps;
- To assess your skills and competencies and provide assessment results to our client; and/or
- To complete any test registrations, purchases, or other transactions you request online.
In addition, College Visit may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information to:
- Improve our Apps, and identify, develop, and offer new or expanded products and services;
- Personalize your user experience in the Apps, and customize the content and/or format of the pages you visit.
- Notify you about updates, products, services, and/or special offers from College Visit.
- Generate aggregate statistical studies and conduct research related to our products and services and the use of our Apps.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
College Visit discloses your Personal Information to certain third parties with whom we have a direct or indirect business or contract relationship, to provide the products and services you have requested.
College Visit may use third-party vendors to perform certain services for us or on our behalf, such as hosting our Apps or providing us with IT services. We may share your Personal Information with these third-party vendors solely to enable them to perform such services for you. In providing such Personal Information, we require that those third-party vendors maintain at least the same level of data protection that we maintain for such Personal Information. We do not provide your Personal Information to parties unconnected with the services we provide.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders;
- If we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change; or
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary, for business and operational purposes.
If we must disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Information will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any Personal Information, about our services’ users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients, and customers.
Our Apps are not directed at nor intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly allow anyone under 18 to provide any Personal Information on our Apps. Children should always get permission from a parent or guardian before sending Personal Information over the Internet. If you believe your child may have provided us with Personal Information, you can contact our Privacy Officer using the information in the Contact Us section of this Policy and we will delete the Personal Information or notify our client so that they can delete the Personal Information.
Data Security and Integrity
College Visit has implemented and will maintain technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Personal Information from unauthorized processing, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When the purposes of processing are satisfied, we will retain your Personal Information for up to 1 year unless instructed otherwise by our client.
Erasing, Accessing, Changing, or Updating Your Personal Information
If you are a data subject about whom we store Personal Information, you may have the right to request access to, and the opportunity to update, correct, or delete such Personal Information. If we have received your Personal Information in reliance on the Privacy Shield, you may also have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information shared with third parties and to revoke your consent to our sharing your Personal Information with third parties. You may also have the right to opt-out of your Personal Information is used for any purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or which you originally authorized.
To submit such requests or raise any other questions, please contact the organization (our customer) you were assessed for as part of the recruitment process and they will reach out to College Visit Team for the same. College Visit Team has limited rights to access Personal Information your organization submits to us. Therefore, if you contact us with such a request, please provide the name of the organization that submitted your Personal Information to us. We will forward your request to that organization, and provide any needed assistance as they respond to your request.
If you registered directly with us on myamcat.com, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Accountability for Onward Transfers
College Visit remains liable for the protection of Personal Information that we transfer to our service providers within the scope of our Privacy Shield certification, except to the extent that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any unauthorized or improper processing.
College Visit subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the State Bank of India.
The content of this test is confidential. Beginners Inverter owns the intellectual property rights as defined by intellectual property rights India. To ensure confidentiality, you must agree to the following terms and conditions before taking the test:
- You will not record, copy, publish, or share any part of the test questions or answers in any form (verbal, written) or by any means (manual, electronic) for any purpose.
- You acknowledge that the test will be taken solely by you and that you will not consult any third person or use any other online or offline resource.
- You will receive warnings if prohibited behavior is detected. Multiple instances of prohibited behavior will result in automatic shut-down of the test and rejection of your application.
- We know that you care how we use information about you and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Please consult our privacy policies to know more about how we collect, use, transfer the personal data of our candidates.
If you have a complaint, dispute, or questions regarding this Policy or our treatment of your Personal Information, please write to us by:
Grievance Officer: Anoop Solanki
Alpha-II, Greater Noida
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Please allow up to 10 days for us to reply.