United Institute of Management Greater Noida, is a part of the United Group of Institutions, established in 2005. The institute is affiliated with APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). The institute offers an MBA program to the aspirants.
- Applications for admissions to UIM can be submitted online as well as in offline mode.
- Candidates who hold a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Selection is based on the valid score of UPSEE/ CMAT/ MAT/ CAT.
|Name of the institute
||United Institute of Management
|Basic admission criteria
|Name of Entrance
||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
|Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
|Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
||Online and offline
|Entrance Exam date
||November 25 (CAT)
|January 20 (CMAT)
|Common aptitude test (CAT)
||Aug 7, 2021 – Sep 27, 2021
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
||Oct 10, 2021 – Dec 28, 2021
United Institute of Management Greater Noida Admission 2022
United Institute of Management, Greater Noida offers a two-year MBA course for which admissions are based on a valid CAT / MAT/ CMAT/ UPSEE score. A round of counseling is also conducted for the eligible candidates.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects from any university recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU.
||Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
||UPSEE/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT followed by counseling
Note: Candidates appearing for the final year of graduation in the year can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October and obtaining 50% aggregate in all the subjects.
United Institute of Management, Greater Noida Application Process 2022
Candidates can apply through both offline and online modes for admissions to UIM. For online mode, they need to follow the subsequent steps:
- Visit the official website of the United Group of Institutions.
- Select ‘MBA’ under the ‘Courses’ link on the home page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link on the redirected page.
- Select the ‘Apply On-Line’ link for online applications or the ‘Apply Off-Line’ link for offline admissions.
- For an online application, fill in the mandatory details and click on submit a link.
- Proceed to pay the application fee of INR 1000.
- Application fees can be paid through Debit/ Credit cards/ Net Banking.
For offline applications, these steps should be followed:
- Download the application form
- Submit the hard copy of the downloaded application form to the institute after filling in the mandatory details.
- The application form must be submitted along with the Demand Draft of INR 1000 and the necessary documents.
- Demand draft has to be drawn in favor of Shiv Ram Das Gulati Memorial Society payable at Great Noida.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the application form:
Class 12th mark sheet
Graduation mark sheet
Scorecard of CAT. CMAT/ MAT/ UPSEE
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Work experience certificate (if any)
United Institute of Management, Greater Noida Scholarship Details
The institute offers a spectrum of scholarships for candidates seeking admission to the MBA program.
||65% and above
||95 to 100
|90 to 94.99
|80 to 89.99
|70 to 75.99
||90 to 100
|85 to 89.99
|80 to 84.99
|70 to 79.99
UIM Greater Noida Fees & Eligibility
||₹1.17 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
United Institute of Management, Greater Noida (UIM) is a part of the United Group of Institutions, established in 2005 which was founded by the late Shri Shiv Ram Das Gulati in 1951. The institute aims to create a dynamic and collaborative climate for students’ managerial competence and build itself into a flexible, resilient, and productive institute.
- The institution is affiliated with the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow.
- It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
- United Institute of Management, Greater Noida offers NBA accredited courses.
- It has collaborations with the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok, and MOU with Missouri University, USA.
- The institute is recognized by World Bank.
- The extensive infrastructure accompanied by state-of-the-art facilities, highly qualified faculty, of classroom teaching, emphasized with personality development programs and grooming sessions help the students to stand and compete with the best.
United Institute of Management Co-Curricular & Extra-Curricular Activities:-
- Literary activities
United Institute of Management Clubs:
- HR club
- Finance club
- Fine Arts Society
United Institute of Management Facilities:-
United Institute of Management Hostel: Separate hostels are available for girls & boys, with all the amenities for the residents.
- Gymnasium is available
- T. V. room is also available
- 24 X 7 Internet Facility
- In case of power failure, generator backup is provided
United Institute of Management Library: The institution has a well-stocked library.
- The library has more than 30,000 volumes of nationally and internationally acclaimed books and has subscriptions to over 200 magazines and journals that are of both national and international origin.
- The institute’s library is a member of INDEST, DELNET (Developing Library Network) which allows the students to have access to a number of books, articles, periodicals, etc of the premier institutes in the country including all IITs.
- It has a digital library that contains thousands of books on varied topics stored in electronic form. The digital library has an online subscription to over 400 International Journals (IEEE & IEE).
- Book bank facility is available.
IT Infrastructure: United Institute of Management, Greater Noida has one of the finest computing environments.
- The Institute has 300 computers installed on its campus which are configured with the latest hardware, software packages, and programs.
- This institution is a member of the MSDN academic alliance through which it has gotten around 100 systems and application software of Microsoft every year.
- The institution has 24 X 7 hi-speed connectivity of internet at 25 Mbps through a leased line by Airtel.
Medical Facility: Medical services are provided throughout the day at the campus.
- A self-sufficient clinic has been established within the site of the girl’s hostel to respond to any emergencies
- In case of emergencies, an ambulance is always available for service
- To guarantee the well-being of the student the Institute has tie-ups with the neighboring hospitals of the region
- SAMET is the annual festival extravaganza organized by this institution.
- UNITECHFEST is an informative exposition is organized in which students demonstrate their creations in form of models, designs, and experiments.
- Ranked number 1 in U. P. by Business World.
- It is ranked among the top colleges by Outlook and Careers 360
- It was awarded Academic Excellence Award by CMO Asia
- It is the winner of the Aaj Tak Award, 2012
United Institute of Management Scholarships:-
- MBA Merit Scholarship: Candidates who have performed well in UPSEE /CMAT/CAT/MAT or have more than 60% marks in graduation and if they opt for an MBA course at United, would be awarded a scholarship of up to Rs. 50, 000 per annum.
- Kalpana Chawla Scholarship for Girls: Kalpana Chawla Scholarship, is given to girl students achieving high merit in their intermediate examinations, and the scholarship is sponsored by the Punjabi Welfare Association of Allahabad.
- Merit Scholarship for Girls: This scholarship is awarded to girl students based on their performance in 10+2 board examinations from selected schools of Uttar Pradesh.