Prince Institute of Innovative Technology was established in 2002. Located in Greater Noida, UP the institute offers UG courses viz. BBA and BCA. At the PG level, MBA is offered. It also offers B.Ed. The institute also offers three-year polytechnic courses in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, and Computer Science Engineering. Additionally, the institute offers Polytechnic courses through lateral entry and a Basic Training Certificate course in Teaching.
Prince Institute of Innovative Technology (PIIT), Greater Noida the best institute in Delhi NCR and a leading Institute of Higher Education offering academic programs Polytechnic, BCA, BBA, MBA, D.El.Ed., B.Ed.
Prince Institute of Innovative Technology (PIIT) was established in the year 2003, under the aegis of Bharat Veerangana Avantibai Educational Sansthan, a non-political registered Sansthan, bearing Regn No. 1100-1003-2004 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Institute maintains high-quality education with an emphasis on Innovation, Creativity, and Research & Development.
Prince Institute of Innovative Technology is affiliated with different Universities for different courses, for MBA courses PIIT is affiliated with AKTU, Lucknow, and for B.Ed, BBA, and BCA it is affiliated to CCSU, Meerut, and Polytechnic courses are affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Lucknow (BTE).
- Students have to apply online mode for all the courses.
- In MBA courses, 85% of seats are to be filled through UPSEE.
- The remaining 15% of seats are filled considering the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination.
- Minimum eligibility for applying to UG courses is HSC and for admission to PG courses graduation in any discipline is compulsory.
- For Polytechnic courses, applicants should have passed class tenth and for lateral entry courses, candidates should have passed HSC or ITI of two-year.
- Selection to Polytechnic courses is on the basis of a qualifying exam.
- Admission to the B.Ed course is on the basis of the entrance exam UP B.Ed- JEE.
- In any course, not more than 25% of seats should be allotted to candidates from other states.
Admission Highlights of Prince Institute of Innovative Technology
|Name of Institute
||Prince Institute of Innovative Technology
|Basic admission criteria
||Both merit and entrance based
|Name of Entrance
||UPSEE for MBA, UP – B.Ed- JEE
||For MBA: Online