|Name of Course||B.Tech, B.Tech (Hons) and Integrated B.Tech – M.Tech|
|DURATION||B.Tech. and B.Tech (Hons) – 4 Years|
|B.Tech + M.Tech – 5 Years|
|SPECIALIZATIONS||B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons) – 12|
|ADMISSION CRITERIA||Entrance Exam Score|
Noida International University Greater Noida Specializations
NIU provides 12 specializations in B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons) courses as mentioned below.
|Electrical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Information Technology|
|Automobile Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|Biotechnology||B.Tech. IBM – Business Analytics||B.Tech IBM – Cloud Computing|
Eligibility for B.Tech.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and anyone from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, and Technical-Vocational.
- For B.Tech-IBM in Business Analytics, candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM and obtained 50% marks.
Eligibility for Integrated Programs
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB and secured 50% marks.
Eligibility for B.Tech. Lateral Entry
For B.Tech.(Lateral Entry), candidates must have passed Diploma (Engg.) or B.Sc. and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- The admission to B.Tech. and Integrated programs offered by the University are done through NSAT.
- If a student qualifies in the appeared examination, the University will issue an offer of admission or provisional admission letter to the candidates.
- Candidates with ranks below 400000 in JEE Main need not appear for the NSAT exam.
Noida International University Greater Noida BBA and Integrated Admission 2022
|Course Name||BBA and Integrated BBA-MBA|
|Duration||BBA – 3 Years
Integrated BBA-MBA – 4 Years
|Specializations||BBA – 1|
|Selection Criteria||NSAT Exam|
Noida International University Greater Noida offers 1 specialization in BBA courses i.e. Security Management
For admission to BBA and Integrated program, candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the 10+2 examination
Candidates are selected based on the score obtained in the NSAT exam for BBA and Integrated program.
NIU UG Admission 2022: B.A., B.Sc.,B.Com., ANM, GNM, BPT, LLB, BFA
Noida International University Greater Noida offers BA(Hons.) in 8 specializations, B.Sc. in 13 specializations, and BFA in 2 specializations. The university also offers BPT and BMLT programs respectively.
A piece of detailed information about the specialization, eligibility, and selection process is mentioned below:
|BA||Journalism & Mass Communication (BAJMC)||45% marks in 10+2||Selection is based on the score obtained in NSAT|
|BBA LLB||–||50% marks in 10+2 Age Limit: 20 years (22 years for SC/ST/OBC)||Selection is based on the score obtained in NSAT(Candidates with a valid score in CLAT/LSAT are exempted from NSAT)|
|BA LLB (Hons.)||–||50% marks in 10+2 Age Limit: 20 years (22 years for SC/ST/OBC)|
|BA (Hons)||Economics||50% marks in 10+2 with Economics as subjects||Selection is done based on performance in GD/PI conducted by the university|
|History||45% marks in 10+2 examination|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Physics||45% marks in 10+2 with PCM/PCB as subjects|
|B.Sc.||Physics||45% marks in 10+2 with PCM|
|OT Technique + Diploma in Clinical Nurse Assistant||50% marks in 10+2 with PCB as subjects|
|Allied Health Science-Respiratory Care Tech./Public Health/Sc./OTT/Hospital Administration/Cardiac Care|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||–||50% marks in 10+2 with commerce as a subject|
|BCA||–||50% marks in 10+2 with Maths as a compulsory subject|
|GNM||General Nursing & Midwifery||45% marks in 10+2 preferably with Science. The maximum age limit is 35 years|
|ANM||Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery||45% marks in 10+2. The maximum age limit is 35 years|
|BPT||–||50% marks in 10+2 with PCB|
|BFA||Painting||45% marks in 10+2|
|LLB||–||50% marks in Bachelor’s degree Age Limit: 30 years (35 for SC/ST/OBC)|
|B.Arch.||50% marks in 10+2 with PCM|
|B.Ed.||–||50% marks in Graduation|
|BA B.Ed.||–||50% marks in 10+2|
NIU M.Tech. Admission 2022
|Course Name||M.Tech. and M.Tech (By Research)|
|Duration||2 Years/ 3 years|
|Type||Full-Time and Part-Time|
|No. of Specialization||10|
|Selection Criteria||NSAT Exam|
Noida International University Greater Noida(NIU) offers M.Tech programs in 10 specializations and they are mentioned below:
|Environmental Engineering||Biotechnology||Software Engineering||Power System & Control Engineering||Digital Communication|
|Thermal Engineering||Industrial & Production Engineering||Energy Management||Information & Communication Technology||Building Construction & Management|
- Candidates must have passed the B.Tech program in relevant specialization with an aggregate above 55% marks.
- The university also offers an M.Tech program by research for which a candidate must have obtained a B.Tech degree with 5+ years of experience.
Noida International University Greater Noida NIU Admission to the M.Tech program is done based on NSAT Exam, conducted by the university itself.
NIU MBA Admission 2022
|Course Name||MBA (Dual Specialization)|
|No. of Specialization||8|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam Score|
Noida International University Greater Noida NIU provides 9 specialization courses under the MBA program as mentioned below:
|Hospitality Management & Insurance||Retail Management||Information Technology|
|Banking & Financial Services||Production & Operations Management||International Business|
Candidate must have secured 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s degree
- The university grants admission to MBA courses based on merit obtained in the NSAT exam.
- Candidates with more than a 55% score in MAT or 50% in CAT are exempted from the NSAT exam.
NIU PG Admission 2022: MCA, MA, MPH, M.Sc
Noida International University Greater Noida offers Post Graduation programs in MCA, MSW, MPH, MA in 9 specializations and M.Sc. in 6 specializations. The university also offers MCA Lateral entry admission.
The eligibility and selection process for these courses is mentioned below:
|MCA||–||50% marks in Graduation with Mathematics as a compulsory subject||Selection is done based on GD/PI conducted by the University.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||–||50% marks in BCA|
|MA||Education||45% marks in Bachelor’s degree with Education as a compulsory subject|
|Economics||50% marks in Bachelor’s degree with relevant subject|
|Journalism & Mass Communication|
|History||45% marks in Graduation with relevant subjects 50% marks in|
|M.Sc.||Physics||50% marks in Graduation with relevant subjects|
|MPH||–||50% marks in B.Sc. Public Health/ B.Sc.|
|MFA||Painting||45% marks in BFA|
|M.Com||–||50% marks in B.Com/ BA (Economica)/ BBA||–|
|LLM||–||50% marks in LLB or equivalent|
NIU Diploma Admission 2022
Noida International University offers Diploma courses under specializations. A piece of brief information about the eligibility and selection process for these courses is listed below:
|Diploma in Engineering||Electrical Engineering||10th pass with Science Group with PCM as a compulsory subject||Selection is based on performance in GD/PI conducted by the University|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Diploma in Nursing and Health Sciences||Hospital Administration/Physiotherapy/OTT/CT/Optometry/Blood Transfusion/X-Ray/Cardiac||45% marks in 10+2 with PCB|
|Ambulance Technician/ Critical Care/ ICU Technician/ Hospital Front Office||45% marks in 10+2|
|Diploma in Clinical Assistant||First Aid and Emergency Care||45% marks in 10th ANM/ GNM/ B.Sc.|
|Home Nursing||45% marks in 10+2|
|Reproductive and Child Health|
|Family Welfare and Population Education|
|Nutrition and Personal Hygiene|
|Diploma in Business Management||Financial Marketing||45% marks in 10+2 examination|
|Business & Entrepreneurship|
NIU M.Phil. and Ph.D. Admission 2022
|Duration||Ph.D. – 3 to 6 years
M.Phil. – 1 year
|Specializations||M.Phil. – All Streams|
|Basic Eligibility||Post Graduation|
- For admission to Ph.D. courses, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in Masters with relevant subjects
- For admission to M.Phil. courses, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Masters degree
Candidates are selected for Ph.D. courses based on their performance in GD and PI rounds.
- Once the application is received at the admission cell, the university will intimidate candidates via email upon successful verification of eligibility and enclosing the details regarding the schedule of the Entrance Test/GD-PI.
- The university issues an offer of admission or provisional letter to students who qualify in the above entrance exam or GD/PI.
- Students selected for admission will be required to reserve their seat by paying a minimum of 50% of the semester fee immediately failing which the seat can be allotted to other students.
- The fee paid against the Reservation of a seat is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Registered candidates need to pay a balance fee in the provisional admission letter within 30 days of reservation of seats to confirm their admission.
- If students fail to pay this fee then the allotted seat can be transferred to the waiting list students.
How to Apply for Noida International University?
Candidates can either apply online on the official website or they can download the application from the website and submit the application form at the university address.
To apply for admission online, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Upon successful registration, proceed to fill out the application form.
- Also, upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fees using any of the payment methods.
- After payment, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
To apply for admission offline, candidates need to follow the stepwise procedure as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and download the form
- The form must be filled in correctly and the required documents must be attached along with the application form.
- Pay the fees to the college bank account as mentioned on the website.
- Send the filled-in form with two passport size photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates can also send the filled-in form with DD in favor of Noida International University payable at New Delhi.
NOTE – Students can pay the application fee through the payment link given on the website, Order/Demand Draft, or in cash at the University
Noida International University offers various Scholarships to deserving students and they are mentioned as follows:
- Scholarships based on NSAT scores: Below-mentioned is the list of scholarships given by University based on NSAT scores
|60%-69%||15% concession in tuition fees|
|70%-85%||30% concession in tuition fees|
|86%-94%||50% concession in tuition fees|
|Above 95%||70% concession in tuition fees|
- Scholarships based on UG scores: The university also offers scholarships based on the score obtained in the UG courses.
|70%-85%||15% concession in tuition fees|
|86%-95%||30% concession in tuition fees|
|96% and above||100% concession in tuition fees|
- Scholarships based on PG scores: The university offers scholarships based on the score obtained in the PG courses as mentioned below:
|70%-85%||10% concession in tuition fees|
|86%-95%||25% concession in tuition fees|
|96% and above||100% concession in tuition fees|
- Sports Quota Scholarships: The university offers scholarships under the sports quota as mentioned below:
|State||10% concession in tuition fees|
|National||25%concession in tuition fees|
|International||100%concession in tuition fees|
- Scholarship Schemes are not applicable for 1-year diplomas & Short term Programs and Research Programs.
- The scholarship is applicable only on Tuition Fees of the First Year.
- Candidates who have secured rank in JEE Main/CAT/MAT/CLAT/LSAT exams are exempted from NSAT 2020 however they can apply for scholarships offered through NSAT
Noida International University Placements
Besides providing the best possible education to its students, NIU also takes care of their smooth journey from their classrooms to their office rooms. It offers almost 90% placement opportunities in the year 2019-20. Nearly 250 companies had visited the campus. Some of the renowned companies are Cognizant, WIPRO, Swiggy, Biju’s, HCL, Google, EDC, FIS, Tech Mahindra
Noida International University Scholarships
Noida International University offers various scholarships to its students. They are:
- Son/Daughter or Grandson/Granddaughter of Freedom Fighter
- Students having more than 50% physical Impaired
- Son/Daughter/Spouse of University Employee
- Staff pursuing higher studies
- Sibling scholarships
- Students with 60% and above pursuing higher studies
To Read Articles-