I Business Institute (IBI), Greater Noida is awarded as a “Best Private Institute of India for Excellence in Education and Entrepreneurship” and awarded as “Best Institute with Industry Interface and Scale of Operations” by Global Leadership Award 2020. The flagship program of I Business Institute is the AICTE approved PGDM (2-year full-time program) with dual specializations in 7 domains including Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Operations Management, Business Analytics, International Business, and Information Technology. Admission to the I Business Institute Greater Noida is done on the basis of valid marks scored in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT followed by GD/PI.
I Business Institute, Greater Noida offers a PGDM program at the postgraduate level. The PGDM program offered by the I Business Institute is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
I Business Institute is promoted by 4-big Corporates like Uflex, Haldiram, Priya Gold, and Param Dairy Products. The institute also has Mentorship & Business Simulation Programs and also runs case Studies subscriptions by HARVARD, Ivey & IIM’s.
- The PGDM program of I Business Institute is offered in 7 specializations.
- For admission to the institute, it is mandatory to score an aggregate of 50% in the last passing exam along with an interview conducted by University.
- Admission to PGDM is subject to CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score which is further followed by a written test and GD/PI conducted by the Institute.
- IBI follows application procedures in both online and offline formats, however, fees for both formats vary. Apply Here for I Business Institute Admission
IBI Noida Admissions are open for the academic year 2022. The candidates can apply online and via offline mode. The application fee for the same is INR 1,100 can be paid through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer or Demand Draft in favor of ‘I Business Institute’ payable at Greater Noida.
IBI Noida has collaborative partnerships with a number of national and international organizations including AUAP (Association of Universities of Asia and Pacific) and IFRA (International Financial Research Analyst) Canada. The faculty of the institute have well-experienced business scholars and professionals from IIMs, XLRI, IITs, symbiosis, Great Lake, and top corporates to ensure all-around professional learning. The highest salary package offered to IBI graduates in the recent placement drive is INR 35 LPA while the average salary package went up to INR 7 LPA.
IBI Greater Noida Admission Highlights 2022
|Name of the Institute
||I Business Institute
|Basic criteria of Admission
|Name of the Entrance
IBI Greater Noida PGDM Admission 2022
I Business Institute offers a PGDM degree at the postgraduate level. The PGDM program offered by I Business Institute is equivalent to an MBA program.
|Duration of Program
|Type of Program
I B Institute offers a PGDM program in the following specializations:
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Operation Management
- Business Analytics
IBI Greater Noida PGDM Eligibility:
The candidates who have completed a minimum of three years of Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE/ AIU are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM.
IBI Greater Noida PGDM Selection Process:
Admission to the PGDM program is granted on the basis of scores of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT + Written Test + Work Experience + GD Score + PI Score.
Note: Students with high percentile will be given priorities. The evaluation for the candidate’s final score is done in the following manner.
||Weightage (In %)
How to Apply for IBI Greater Noida?
I Business school, Greater Noida invites applications for its PGDM program in both offline and online mode. To successfully complete the application process candidates can follow the following steps
- Application Form and Prospectus can be bought from the campus at a payment of INR 1,100. This payment can be done through DD/ Cash/ Online Transfer.
- Registration Form can also be downloaded from the I Business Institute, Greater Noida website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “I Business Institute” payable at Greater Noida.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted to I Business Institute, along with copies of 10th, 12th, Graduation certificates, and scorecard of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT.
- In the case of an online application, the candidate should carry a printout of the completed application form on the day of GD/PI. Applicants should bring their original documents at the time of the interview along with one set of photocopies of all the documents.
Address of Correspondence
Admission Head, I Business Institute
35, Maula Ali Road, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida, UP – 201310.
||Fee * Amount (INR)
I Business Institute Highlights
|Established | Institute Type
||2008 | Private
||AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
||National Human Resource Development (NHRD)
||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT
|Application Mode | Fees
||Online & Offline | INR 1,100
||Citibank, IDBI Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, Tata Consultancy Limited, Deloitte, Amazon, Paytm
||Library, Hostel, Lab, Sports room, Incubation center, Gym, Girl’s common room
||70653 33326/ 27
||35, Maula Ali Road, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida, UP
I Business Institute Quick Facts
- Promoted by 4 big Corporates
- Zonal Centre of IIM Kolkata
- Collaboration with AUAP (Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific)
- Collaboration with IFRA (International Financial Research Analyst) Canada
- Eminent faculty from IIMs, XLRI, IITs, Symbiosis, Great Lakes, and Top corporates
- Dual major specializations (MKT, FIN, OM, HR, IT, IB, BA)
- Practical teaching pedagogy including case study methods, team projects & assignments, PDP sessions, etc
- 23 Subject specialized certifications
- 3 Common professional certifications and 2 Domain specialized Certifications
- Global exposure through an International study tour
- Adventure tour – ‘Know your Capital’ city tour
- Incubation Centre & Entrepreneurship module for budding entrepreneurs
- Dedicated Corporate Resource Cell to facilitate Live Projects, Corporate connect sessions, Industrial visits, Summer Internships, and Final Placements
- Written Placement Opportunity Assurance (POA) letter
I Business Institute Ranking and Awards
- Ranked amongst Top B-School of Excellence in India by Competition Success Review 2021.
- Most Prominent Institutes of Management Studies in India by Knowledge Review 2021.
- Awarded Best Management College in Uttar Pradesh for Industry Interface 2020 by CEGR.
- Awarded Best private institute with industry interface and scale of operations’ by Global Leadership Award 2020.
- Awarded Best private institute of India for Excellence in education and Entrepreneurship by Global Leadership Award 2020.
- Awarded Best Institute in Industry Linkages by Education Excellence in 2019.
- Awarded Top Institute of India by Education Excellence in 2019.
- Awarded National Education Excellence Award in 2019.
- Awarded Best Placement Services by ENT Network and AD Focus Media.
- Most Preferred B-School of the Year by India Excellence Award.
- Awarded Best Institute with Industry Interface and Scale of Operations by Integrated Achievers.
- Awarded Global Education Excellence Award in 2019.
- Awarded Best Educator in India by Marquee India.
- Awarded Most Promising B-School in India for Managerial program by QACS International Business Awards in 2018.
- Awarded Best B-School in India 2018 by ADF Media.
I Business Institute Courses
IBI Noida offers PGDM programs in various disciplines. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline
- Obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT
I Business Institute Admission
I Business Institute, Greater Noida invites applications for its PGDM program in both offline and online mode. Given below are the steps to apply for admission:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute and go to the ‘Admission’ tab.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill out the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Pay an application fee of INR 1,100 via online payment mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer).
Step 4: Take a printout of the application form and bring it on the day of GD/PI along with all the required documents with one set of photocopies of all the documents.
Step 1: Applicants can obtain the application form and prospectus from the institute on payment of INR 1,100 by DD to be drawn in favor of ‘I Business Institute’ payable at Greater Noida.
Step 2: Submit the duly filled application form along with the 10th, 12th, and Graduation Mark sheet and CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT scorecard.
Step 3: Candidates applying offline are required to send the application form along with DD to the address given below:
Admission Head, I Business Institute,
35, Maula Ali Road, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida, UP – 201310
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and marks secured in any of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Management Admission Test (MAT)
- Final Selection will be done on the basis of Academic Score + CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT score + Written Test + Work Experience + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.
- The weightage for the final score is listed below:
- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT: 20%
- Written Test: 20%
- Work Experience: 10%
- GD Score: 15%
- PI Score: 25%
- 10th: 2.5%
- 12th: 2.5%
- Graduation: 5%
I Business Institute Placement
IBI students have proved their mettle through their high-quality performance by bagging a total of 40% Pre-Placement Offers from their summer internship organizations. The regular recruiters at IBI reinforced their faith in the quality of talent by opening more of their coveted roles, in addition to their regular roles on offer. A total of 250 companies confirmed participation in the final placement process. The average CTC stood at INR 7 LPA with the highest CTC being INR 35 LPA. The placement season saw an overwhelming response from companies spanning various functions such as Consulting, General Management, Finance, Strategy, Sales and Marketing, Operations, and HR. A plethora of start-ups also opened their niche profiles to leverage the talent pool at IBI. The stellar placements at IBI amidst the increasingly volatile economic scenario during the COVID19 period of lockdown, stand testimony to the faith shown by industry stalwarts by absorbing the remaining industry-ready candidates of PGDM Batch 2019-2021 and by giving 100% Internship opportunities to Batch 2020-2022 in more than one company with renowned brands.
- IBI conducted various live projects with renowned brands namely, IMRB Kantar, Top Cash Back, Proctor & Gamble, 1Mg, Smartree, The Money Roller, Market Xcel, etc.
- The institute has invited big brands for summer internships as well like HUL, P&G, Khimji Ramdas, Bajaj Capital, Amul, Mitsubishi Electric Pvt Ltd, Virgo Laminates, Chayoos, WhiteHat Jr, UpGrad, etc.
- Students have been placed with established brands like Deloitte, Google, PayTM, ICICI Bank, Nestle, KPMG, P&G, Dr. Oetkar, Learning Routes, Infoedge, Naukri.com, Sugam Logistics, Extramarks, Kotak, IDFC First, etc.
Company-wise IBI Noida Placements
|Name of the Company
||Package Offered (INR)
|SIACI SAINT HONOR – UAE
|Khimji Ramdas – Oman
|Interactive Digits – UAE
|Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd.
|Dr. Oetker India Pvt Ltd.
|PinnacleWorks India Pvt Ltd
|Kotak Life Insuarance
I Business Institute Scholarship
A scholarship of up to INR 1,50,000 is available on first cum first basis to the admitted candidates from the merit category on the basis of their CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT percentile subject to a minimum benchmark of 60 percentile and overall 50 percent in their academics. A brief about the same is listed below:
- Scholarship on the basis of Qualifying Exams:
|Marks in Qualifying Exams
||Scholarship Amount (INR)
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile >85
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 70-85
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 60-70
|MAT Score >750
|MAT Score between 700-749
|MAT Score between 600-699
- Scholarship on the basis of Academic Background
Candidates having B.Tech./B.E. degree securing 70% and above in their graduation will be awarded the scholarship of INR 20,000.
- Scholarship for candidates with Work Experience
Candidates with work experience of a minimum of 1 year with a minimum of INR 1.8 CTC will be awarded a scholarship of INR 20,000.
I Business Institute Facilities
- Classrooms: The classrooms at IBI are designed in the theater-style. The classrooms are centrally air-conditioned and facilitate a blend of traditional and modern modes of teaching with technological aids such as ceiling-mounted, LCD projectors, green boards, Wi-Fi, and a podium for faculty.
- Library: The library is well-equipped with precious books, Textbooks, Reference books, Periodicals, and Journals. Currently, It has been subscribing to 50 select periodicals in print form and online access to over 10,000 periodicals. It is supported by a large well-ventilated reading room.
- Hostel: The institute provides a hostel facility for both boys and girls. The hostels are equipped with all the latest amenities for a comfortable and homely stay. Students are required to pay extra for availing of these facilities according to the hostel norms. The rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and exclusively for girls, the hostel provides comfortable, homely stay and twin sharing rooms with all basic amenities. Situated inside the college campus our hostel gives a safe and homely environment for the students.
- Incubation Centre: I Business Institute has offered the Centre to a few start-ups and new ventures who aim to expand their projects using this facility. This center has become a place to network with and learn from some of India’s best entrepreneurial thinkers and practitioners and has been promoting students to expand their knowledge exponentially. It is supported by a team of industry mentors and faculty in a dedicated space on campus.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria is located on the 2nd Floor and can accommodate about 40-50 students at a time. It caters to freshly cooked meals, snacks as well as ready-to-eat food at very nominal prices. The food quality and hygiene conditions are regularly monitored by the Institute’s Administration.
- Language Lab: The Institute has a dedicated English language communication laboratory known as Language Lab exclusively for improving communication skills. It is a state-of-the-art lab with the latest multimedia facilities. The language laboratory is an audio-visual installation used in modern teaching methods to learn foreign languages. It is a technological breakthrough for imparting skills in English. The lab offers an exclusive result-oriented and efficient way to enrich the English language learning process.
- Gymnasium: The I Business Institute provides a Gym facility for all the students. “A Healthy mind resides in a Healthy Body “, complying with the saying, a professionally managed environment is created for the students. Both Physical and Mental Health plays an important role in the well-being of an Individual. In tune with the objective of wholesome development of the students, the campus is equipped with an in-house gymnasium.
- Common Room for Girls: Students on the campus come from various regions of the nation get an opportunity to connect, socialize and share their thoughts interacting with others, IBI keeping the needs of the students has created a separate common room for girls which is absolute ‘their own relax zone’. The rooms are spacious, well lit, and ventilated to allow the students to spend their little but quality time, being in their own comfort zone. The separate common room for girls is equipped with a mirror and a well-fitted washbasin for their recreation and dressing.
I Business Institute Faculty
To Read Some Articles on College Visit – Click Here