Greater Noida Institute of Technology MBA Institute was founded in 2012 and is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is affiliated with AKTU. The Institute currently offers MBA courses in Human Resources, Marketing, Finance Management, Information Technology, International Business, Operation in its curriculum.
- Candidates could collect the application form from the admission office of the GNIOT MBA Institute.
- For MBA, candidates have to apply through UPSEE Counselling.
- Applicants who have passed a Graduation Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are considered eligible for admission to the MBA program.
- Candidates who have qualified for the written test, group discussion, and personal interview conducted by the institute are given admission to MBA.
- Also, those who have passed UPSEE or CAT/ MAT or equivalent examination shall directly appear in GD and PI rounds.
Highlights of GNIOT MBA Institute Admission 2022
|Name of the Institute||Greater Noida Institute of Technology MBA Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Name of the entrance||MBA: UPSEE-MBA/ CAT/ MAT|
|Entrance mode||CAT: Online MAT: Online and Offline UPSEE-MBA: Offline|
Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative based on the previous year’s important dates and subject to change as per discretion.